Rachel is a Certified Polestar Pilates Instructor.
Rachel has a dance back ground and also has a strong background in the health industry. Rachel was introduced to Pilates through dance as a teenager to gain strength and flexibility.
Rachel has many years of dance teaching experience and has worked as a professional dancer in performing arts. When Rachel developed a hamstring injury through dance she realized the benefits of Pilates for injury rehabilitation and returned to Pilates.
Rachel relocated from Sydney to the North Coast 5 years ago
and commenced her journey to become a Pilates Instructor in 2013.
Rachel practiced Pilates throughout her 2 pregnancies, which helped with recovery, and she believes that Pilates can help women to reclaim their pre-pregnancy core strength and physique.
Rachel practices Pilates daily and continues to train with mentors and attend education sessions to deepen her knowledge of Pilates.
- Diploma of Polestar Pilates Studio and Rehabilitation Method
Certified Practitioner of Polestar Pilates Studio
- Certificate IV in Polestar Pilates Matwork Instruction Method.
Certified Polestar Pilates Matwork Practitioner
- Certificate IV in Dance Teaching and Management
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Health Information Management with Honours University Of Sydney Cumberland Campus
- Diploma Fulltime Performing Arts David Atkins Dynamite Dance Studios
- Member of the Pilates Alliance Australia